Washington State Coronavirus Cases Climb to 568 with 37 Deaths
Posted on March 13, 2020Washington state now has 568 confirmed cases of the Covid-19 coronavirus with 37 deaths. Most of the cases are King county (328) and Snohomish county (133).
This is an increase of 81 cases and 6 deaths from yesterday. The latest figures from Washington can be found on the Washington State DOH coronavirus page.
25 of the deaths in King county are associated with the Life Care Center of Kirkland, a nursing facility which has been hit extremely hard by the coronavirus.
Washington has tested over 6,500 people. The state's DOH coronavirus page says, "COVID-19 is spreading in several communities in Washington, the risk of exposure is increasing for people who live in our state."
Today's update to the #COVID19 case counts are now live on our site. We have 568 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Washington, with 37 deaths. Please view the full update on our website: https://t.co/mOvUJ2ObSZ— WA Dept. of Health (@WADeptHealth) March 13, 2020
- JPL Shares New Version of The Pale Blue Dot
- CDC Ships Coronavirus Test Kits to Local U.S. Laboratories
- Gunakadeit Joseeae Thalattosaur Had an Extremely Pointed Snout
- Study Suggests Carrying for a Small Work Plant Can Reduce Stress
- Fish Parasite Named After Xena, the Warrior Princess