BBC Offers Extensive Cancer Resource
Posted on July 8, 2005
The BBC and Cancer Research UK are providing a cancer resource that provides facts about cancer as well as guides to the different cancers including bowel cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer skin cancer, stomach cancer, etc. The site also includes information about treatments like chemotherapy and radiology. The article says that one in three of us will be diagnosed with cancer during our life. Unfortunately, cancer is a disease that we do not know nearly enough about and that we don't have the best possible treatments for. The good news is that with the Internet consumers have access to more and more information and doctors and health researches can use the web to share research and hopefully come up with new discoveries and better treatments.
- JPL Shares New Version of The Pale Blue Dot
- CDC Ships Coronavirus Test Kits to Local U.S. Laboratories
- Gunakadeit Joseeae Thalattosaur Had an Extremely Pointed Snout
- Study Suggests Carrying for a Small Work Plant Can Reduce Stress
- Fish Parasite Named After Xena, the Warrior Princess