Steve Irwin's Son Feeds First Crocodile
Posted on October 3, 2012
Robert Irwin, the 8-year-old son of late Steve Irwin, feeds his first saltwater crocodile in this video. Robert looks a lot like his father.
Robert says it is a lot of fun growing up in a zoo, which is the Australia Zoo. He says, "It's fun. Everyday I get to wake up to tigers, elephants, crocs and everything." It does sound pretty awesome. Take a look:
The Telegraph is reporting that the Irwin family has been working on their first television show since Steve Irwin died in 2006.
- Hexapod Robots Walk Faster With Flexible Feet
- Giant Hailstone From Argentina Could Set New World Record
- It Rains Liquid Iron on Exoplanet WASP-76b
- Study Reveals 3-D Structure of Ultra-Black Butterfly Wings
- NASA Image Shows Lake Mega Chad Remnants