Hospital in Northern Italy Expands Grounds Using Tents
Posted on March 7, 2020Italy has been one of the countries hardest hit by the coronavirus so far. Italy has nearly 6,000 cases and 233 deaths as of March 7, 2020. This video from ABC News shows how Italy has expanded a hospital in a northern Italy using tents. The tents expand the space available and also provide a way to keep coronavirus patients separate from other hospital patients.
More from Science Space & Robots
- JPL Shares New Version of The Pale Blue Dot
- CDC Ships Coronavirus Test Kits to Local U.S. Laboratories
- Gunakadeit Joseeae Thalattosaur Had an Extremely Pointed Snout
- Study Suggests Carrying for a Small Work Plant Can Reduce Stress
- Fish Parasite Named After Xena, the Warrior Princess