Newborns Wear Tiny Face Shields at Bangkok Hospital
Posted on April 13, 2020Even newborns get face shields at a hospital in Bangkok. The cute baby-sized face guards were made to protect newborn babies from the Covid-19 coronavirus. The video shows a baby wearing one of the face shields at the Param 9 Hospital in Bangkok. Thailand has over 2,500 active cases of the deadly virus.
More from Science Space & Robots
- Monkeypox Outbreak 2022: Live Blog
- Titanokorys Gainesi: Fossil of Large Half-Billion Year Old Creature Discovered in Canada
- Bat Flies Likely Use Bacteria to Find Bats to Bite
- EVA Robot Has Soft and Expressive Face
- Cherry Grown in Experimental Garden is World's Heaviest Cherry