Newborns Wear Tiny Face Shields at Bangkok Hospital
Posted on April 13, 2020Even newborns get face shields at a hospital in Bangkok. The cute baby-sized face guards were made to protect newborn babies from the Covid-19 coronavirus. The video shows a baby wearing one of the face shields at the Param 9 Hospital in Bangkok. Thailand has over 2,500 active cases of the deadly virus.
- JPL Shares New Version of The Pale Blue Dot
- CDC Ships Coronavirus Test Kits to Local U.S. Laboratories
- Gunakadeit Joseeae Thalattosaur Had an Extremely Pointed Snout
- Study Suggests Carrying for a Small Work Plant Can Reduce Stress
- Fish Parasite Named After Xena, the Warrior Princess