Newborns Wear Tiny Face Shields at Bangkok Hospital
Posted on April 13, 2020Even newborns get face shields at a hospital in Bangkok. The cute baby-sized face guards were made to protect newborn babies from the Covid-19 coronavirus. The video shows a baby wearing one of the face shields at the Param 9 Hospital in Bangkok. Thailand has over 2,500 active cases of the deadly virus.
- Hexapod Robots Walk Faster With Flexible Feet
- Giant Hailstone From Argentina Could Set New World Record
- It Rains Liquid Iron on Exoplanet WASP-76b
- Study Reveals 3-D Structure of Ultra-Black Butterfly Wings
- NASA Image Shows Lake Mega Chad Remnants