Surgeon General on Coronavirus: This Week It's Going to Get Bad
Posted on March 23, 2020The U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams was on the Today show this morning with a warning about the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. He says this week the outbreak is going to get bad.
Dr. Adams says, "I want America to understand this week, it's going to get bad." He says enough people are not taking the virus seriously enough and they are not staying at home.
He also says that people seem to think they are not vulnerable. He says, "a lot of people think this can't happen to them." He says people are still on the beaches in California and still looking at the cherry blossoms in Washington D.C.
He also warned young people that they get can get the disease, they can be hospitalized from the disease and they can die from the disease. He also said they can spread it to others.
- JPL Shares New Version of The Pale Blue Dot
- CDC Ships Coronavirus Test Kits to Local U.S. Laboratories
- Gunakadeit Joseeae Thalattosaur Had an Extremely Pointed Snout
- Study Suggests Carrying for a Small Work Plant Can Reduce Stress
- Fish Parasite Named After Xena, the Warrior Princess