Website Calculates Toilet Paper Needs
Posted on March 23, 2020
There is a website to help you determine how long your toilet paper supply will last. A basic calculation at Howmuchtoiletpaper.com will let you know how long your supply will last based on the amount of rolls you have and the number of toilet visits per day. There are also more advanced options.
Toilet paper has been one of the items in demand around the world as people are isolating themselves to slow the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus. There has been hoarding of the product and some governments are putting limits on the number people can buy at a time. Some stores also limit how much a customer can buy per trip.
There are advanced options on the site that lets you change the number of wipes per trip, sheets per wipe, sheets on roll and people in household. You can also toggle the length of your quarantine.
The website describes itself as "The simple calculator for how much toilet paper you need to survive the pandemic." A report on CNN says the site was developed by student software developer Ben Sassoon and artist Sam Harris.
As a sign of the times this claw machine game in East Yorkshire, England lets people try and grab a roll of toilet paper.
- Cherry Grown in Experimental Garden is World's Heaviest Cherry
- Goats Solve Problems Better Than Sheep Say Scientists
- Tiny Crustacean Snaps Giant Claw Shut 10,000 Times Faster Than Blink of a Human Eye
- Wearable Robotic Third Arm Smashes Walls and Picks Vegetables
- Hexapod Robots Walk Faster With Flexible Feet